The Vault Wine Storage, offering climate controlled secure facilities to wine lovers in Arcadia, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and the surrounding Phoenix area. The Vault offers more for less!
The Vault Advantage
In 2013, The Vault Wine Storage opened as the first wine storage facility in Phoenix, that specialized in storing wine, and only wine, and catering its concierge services to wine lovers. In May 2015, The Vault again revolutionized the business by being the first and the only one offering its members full access to their wine anytime, through their state of the art biometric after hours access system.
The Vault is proud to be owner-operated and is dedicated to wine clientele and their unique needs. Our mission is to store your investment in a secure, efficient, flexible, and convenient fashion and provide a community for local wine enthusiasts to share information and enjoy events.
The Vault Amenities
- Facilities professionally maintained at 55-57°F with 60-70% humidity—perfect for aging your wines gracefully
- Access to your wine whenever you want it, with our state-of-the art biometric after hours access system!
- Monitored, layered security systems with personal service onsite during business hours
- Backup systems – why store your wine at home and have to worry about your systems when you are out of town
- Ship your wine directly to The Vault Wine Storage. Don’t spend your valuable time waiting for wine deliveries and then having to handle them again to move them into your cellar, when you can have them shipped directly to The Vault.
- Variety – Private lockers in numerous sizes and configurations, customizable to your specifications
- Customized redwood wine racks available
- Cozy, furnished tasting room and atrium available to host events
- Regular educational programs and wine tasting events
- Increased resale prices on your investment wine – when you decide to sell your wine, we provide verification that your wine has been stored at our commercial facility, which increases confidence from your buyers.
- We own instead of lease our property, so there is no landlord controlling our lease or the way the building is maintained.
Located In the Heart of Arcadia
The Vault Wine Storage
4117 N. 44th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Members have access to The Vault 24/7!
Call for Staffed Hours 602-697-6283
Follow us on Facebook
Vault News & Events
The secret life of airline wines
Laura Seal July 22, 2017 We take a look behind the scenes at the airline wine world, to find out how they satisfy the thirst of millions of passengers, and what their mammoth wine purchases mean for the market. Plus, what’s best to drink in the air? He’s not wrong, Qantas claims to invest $25 million in the [...]
Six Essential Willamette Valley Pinot Noirs
This year, twelve sommeliers joined in the Sommelier Scavenger Hunt. Each team of three chose a region, visiting fields and cellars to find pinot noirs with unmistakable terroir character. Team Willamette Valley: John Szabo, MS, Keiko Takano (SommScavenge Project Manager) Brad Royale, and Véronique Rivest John Szabo, MS, Brad Royale and Véronique Rivest—all Canadians (pictured [...]
Six Essential West Sonoma Coast Pinot Noirs
by Luke Sykora luke_sykora posted on March 20, 2017 This year, twelve sommeliers joined in the Sommelier Scavenger Hunt. Each team of three chose a region, visiting fields and cellars to find pinot noirs with unmistakable terroir character. Team West Sonoma Coast: David Sawyer, Cappie Peete, and Jack Mason, MS David Sawyer, of Lilia in Brooklyn, cajoled his [...]